- You can choose between different fits and fastening options and individually customize the masks
- Organic cotton ensures freedom from harmful substances - this is important because you breathe directly through the fabric
- The outside and inside are easily distinguished by different colours
- A writable name label in the mask identifies the owner
- And: We make breathing as easy as possible for you
Other important details:
- Flexible nose band: allows the mask to be pressed and fitted over the nose thus it closes better, which increases protection and prevents glasses from fogging up
- Washable at 60 °: all components of the mask, including the rubber bands, have been subjected to washing tests and withstand the necessary high temperatures
- Filter pouch: the face mask consists of two layers, so that it is possible to insert a temporary filter between the inner side made of organic cotton and the pollutant-tested outer material.
- Important: regardless of this, the mamalila masks are NOT a medical product
mamalila masks are not a medical product. We manufacture face masks that limit the distribution of droplets of saliva from the wearer into the environment and represent a first barrier against unconscious touching of the hands on the mouth and nose. That is their main function.
Above all, they have to fit well: we offer the masks in two fits and different sizes so that everyone can find the right model for their face shape. The masks are available with a fastening behind the ear as well as with straps behind the head. The "behind the ear" variant is currently mostly standard, but it is often very uncomfortable in the long run for people who wear the mask extended periods of time, for example because they work in sales or as educators. In addition, a mask in this variant cannot be put on and taken off quickly, you need a storage location, and there is a slight risk that you will touch the inside, so that potential viruses are nevertheless transferred to your hands.
mamalila has therefore optimized the variant with the band behind the head and equipped it with a cord stopper, so that the width can be adjusted easily, the mask fits perfectly and is comfortable to wear. It can also be easily loosened and worn loosely around your neck when it is not in use - without being lost, forgotten or touched in the wrong place.
In order to ensure that you can breathe easily under the mask, we were looking for a compromise when it came to the material: the material needed be as dense as possible to effectively minimize the distribution of your own saliva droplets, and at the same time thin enough to allow sufficient breathing air to pass through. To achieve this, we worked together with a material expert and a paramedic, tested appropriate materials - and decided on the material that met these requirements.
- Mask: 100% organic cotton
- Elastic band: 65% polyester (PES), 35% elastodiene (ED)
- Nose band made of wire, so please do not heat the mask in the microwave for disinfection purposes!
It is important that it is immediately recognizable which is the inside and which the outside of the mask: if possible, the inside should not be touched, as viruses can potentially be located here, which would then be spread further. The light-coloured inner side of our masks makes it easy to distinguish between them. In addition, the different colours of the outer material helps everyone in the family to recognise their mask quickly and avoid confusion.
Recommendation: wash before first use.
- Machine washable at 60°
- Suitable for dryers
- Do not heat in the microwave for disinfection purposes!
- Do not iron the elastic band!