Your bump is growing and your jacket won't close - but you still want to be out and about in winter. Then this outdoor parka is the right companion for you. Innovative materials ensure maximum comfort that you feel immediately. For example, the vegan Thermolite® padding, which is modelled on nature: like down, a hollow core in the fibre stores air and thus warmth. This makes the winter parka cosy and warm and at the same time very light - the perfect combination for a winter maternity jacket.|
You are protected against wind, snow or rain in this jacket, thanks to the sympatex® membrane with 20,000 mm water column and taped seams, it is waterproof, windproof and breathable, which definitely contributes to your well-being.
In terms of sustainability, this jacket does not consume any new resources, as almost everything is made from recycled PET bottles. Since the material is 100% polyester, the jacket can also be recycled again. The FC-free coating further contributes to the fact that you use a sustainable and pollutant-free jacket for pregnancy and later with your baby.
Of course, your investment is also sustainable, because you will not only wear this jacket during pregnancy, but also afterwards with your baby and later alone as a regular winter coat.
- 2-way Zipper
- drawstring to prevent draughts from below
- two zippered pockets
- warm and soft pockets
- soft cuffs
- two-way adjustable Hood
- grows with your bump due to adjustable centre seam
- usually required from the 7th month on
- double adjustable neck guard
- waterproof rain guard for baby, stowable
- head support for sleeping babies
- closes in front of the chest
- large outside pocket on the baby insert for stowing the rain guard and other items
- can be used for front and back carrying
- fits children from 0 to approx. 2 years old
The jacket fits over you and your carried baby, with the baby sitting in a carrier or sling. You can use any baby carrier or sling under the jacket as long as the baby is carried towards the body and not sitting on the side.
If you are wearing on the back: hook the velcro of your hood into the loop on the back outside coat below the hood, then the hood will not be in the way of your Baby.
- approx. mid-thigh in length
- slightly longer cut at the back
- sleeves tend to be Long
- normal fit (S = 38)
Outer fabric: 100% recycled polyester with SympaTex® membrane (polyester) 20,000 mm water column
Waterproof, windproof, breathable
Padding: 100% polyester, partly recycled (Thermolite® Ecomade)
Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- 30 degree gentle wash cycle
- close zips and wash separately
- do not use fabric softener!
- iron on level 1 to reactivate the water-repellent coating, which wears off with washing
We recommend: detergent for functional clothing, e.g. Tech Wash® from Nikwax.
If, after a few washes the jacket becomes soaked in the rain and no longer beads up so well, you should re-impregnate it with an FC-free waterproofing agent, such as TX.DIRECT® Spray-On or TX.DIRECT® Wash-In from Nikwax. You can also find all care products in our shop.
Use your normal clothing size as a guide, even if you are pregnant.
The pregnancy insert should be needed from about the 7th month. There is room for your baby from 0 - 2 years with the baby insert.
|Brust / Chest
|Hüfte / Hips
|Ärmellänge der Jacke
sleeve measurement of jacket