Stylish and functional
This coat is a real eye-catcher and an absolute favourite: its casual style and the many little details leave nothing to be desired when you, as a mom, are out and about while babywearing. The silky sheen and the light feel give this rain coat a very special touch - the great combination of organic cotton and high-quality recycled polyester even makes that special sound, a wistful rustling, leading you to immediately alter how you move. What's more, you can combine the coat perfectly with a skirt or pants, casual or trendy. |
Made for you as a mother in spring, summer and autumn
The babywearing coat is designed to protect you and your baby reliably against rain. Therefore, it is equipped with everything a good rain coat needs, without necessarily looking like one. And because it is a mamalila babywearing coat, your baby will stay protected and wonderfully dry, whether you carry him as an infant or a toddler, on your front or on your back. You can use it not only for babywearing, but also as a mackintosh during pregnancy: at the beginning, you can simply adjust the waist size so that the coat adapts to your silhouette. Later, you can zip in the enclosed pregnancy insert and expand the coat for your growing baby bump.
Your constant companion - rain protection to go
Will the clouds overhead bring more rain or will the weather hold? When it comes to rain protection, you often don't know whether you really need it - all the better, you just have it with you! Our rain coat is lightweight and easy to stow in your bag, so it won't get in the way on your way to nursery or the café, but it'll be close at hand in case of a sudden shower.
Sustainable? For sure
It is important to us that the coat accompanies you through motherhood, but also becomes a much loved and worn piece of clothing for you alone. Because longevity is the best form of sustainability. What's more, Dublin is made completely sustainably: We combine recycled polyester with skin and environmentally-friendly materials, so that fewer pesticides are used and the consumption of water and resources is reduced. In addition, the coat is packaged plastic-free - ex works!
What you can expect
Urban rain coat
- casual style
- easy to combine
- beautiful silhouette: adjustable waist
- two outer pockets with flap
High weather protection
- waterproof, with 10,000 mm water column and taped seams in the shoulder area
- well-fitting hood, adjustable in two positions
- rain cover, baby insert can be folded out in steps to provide rain protection for the Baby
- high, adjustable baby neck protection against draughts and rain
- baby head support for sleeping children or to fix the hood in windy conditions
Flexible and mobile
- pleasantly light to carry
- convenient to stow
- 2-way zipper for more freedom of movement
- adjustable cuffs
- Outer fabric: 100% polyester made from recycled PET bottles + PU membrane (PTFE-free), 10,000 mm water column
- Lining body: 100% organic cotton (OCS100)
- Lining sleeves: 100% recycled polyester
- Waterproofing FC free (Bionic Finish Eco)
This is how sustainable Dublin is:
- minimal resource consumption due to recycled material
- no pesticides
- reduced water consumption in production
- plastic-free packaging ex works
- no chemicals that are difficult to degrade / harmful to health (FC, PTFE)
- long-lasting due to multi-use
- high resale value thanks to excellent quality
- fairly produced (BSCI and GOTS certified Factory)
Further information on sustainability
Dublin is easy to wash and care for if you follow these instructions:
- 30 degrees in the washing machine / delicate wash cycle
- no fabric softener (damages the membrane)
- iron carefully after washing (maintains the water-repellent property)
After about four to five washes it may be advisable to re-impregnate, please use FC-free agents such as Nikwax
Orientate yourself to your normal clothing size. It is important that the jacket fits you later on even without a baby.
There is room for your baby up to 1.5-2 years thanks to the insert.
You will need the pregnancy insert from about 7 months.
If you are unsure about the sizes, we will be happy to advise you!
|Brust / Chest||79-89cm||87-97cm||95-105cm||103-113cm||115-125cm|
|Hüfte / Hips||87-97cm||95-105cm||103-113cm||111-121cm||123-133cm|
|Ärmellänge der Jacke|
sleeve measurement of jacket