Whether it is mom or dad who is babywearing, front or back carrying, the thin, light but extremely weatherproof mamalila rain cover is the perfect companion for changable weather. Thanks to the high quality SympaTex membrane, it is wind and waterproof, but yet extremely breathable. The cover is easy to fold up small and thus taken along just in case it is needed. The rain cover can be used as a standalone item directly over the carrier or buttoned onto the mamalila wool cover as an additional layer.
Functions and Features
- reliable rain protection with 20.000 mm water column
- functions with every type of wrap or carrier
- one size, suitable for children from 0 to approximately 1,5 years
- works with high and low wearing positions
- innovative folding hood, folds piece by peice out or folded together as collar
- eco friendly, breathable Sympatex membrane
- wide adjustable neck protection against cold and draughts
- practical inside pockets for babys feet
- pure and thus easily recyclable
3 layer laminate with wind and water proof Sympatex membrane, 100% PES
water column 20,000mm
The cover is machine washable at up to 30 degrees. You should use special detergent for funktional clothing, but please no fabric softener. After washing, the cover can be tumble dried at a medium temperature.
After several washes we would recommend using an FC-free product to refresh water proofing e.g. Nikwax. To refresh the water repellency capacity, simply put the booties in a dryer at a medium temperature setting.
One size suitable for children from 0 to approximately 1,5 years
Thanks to the environmentally friendly SympaTex membrane, the rain cover is PFOS/PFOA free and can be easily recycled as a pure product.