- Classic allweather jacket: windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Also suitable for winter with an additional layer of clothing
- Baby head support function on babywearing insert
- Feminine silhouette with a sporty look
- Comfortable to wear, stretchy fabric with a light fleece lining
- Drawstring against draughts
- Removable hood for back carrying
- mamalila concept: maternity jacket, babywearing jacket and high quality functional jacket in one
- 3-Layer-Laminate with watertight membrane
- 1st layer: 94% Polyester - Membrane: 100% Polyruethane - 3rd layer: 100% Polyester
- Water column: 10.000 mm / Breathability 10.000 (g/m2/24h)
- PTFE-free membrane
The high quality, watertight membrane with a water column of 10.000mm keeps the material waterproof. The breathable membrane ensures any moisture and excess heat evaporates and regulates the temperature inside the jacket to make sure mother and child are comfortable. The membrane guarantees that the triple layered lamination is not only waterproof but also windproof.
The special structure of the Softshell material makes it feel strong and sturdy, but at the same time soft. The material is stretchy, making the jacket well-fitting and easy to move around in.
The arm cuffs are also very soft to make sure they don?t ever dig in to the skin e.g. with water retention problems during pregnancy
The Softshell Babywearing Jacket has a light fleece lining which makes the inside warm and feels wonderfully soft against the skin. This fleecy lining makes the jacket warm enough to wear from spring, through the summer and into the autumn months. For colder times of year we recommend wearing extra layers of clothing - like onion layers. The Softshell can then be worn as a babywearing jacket during the changing seasons and even into winter.
At mamalila, it is not only very important that the babywearing jackets are sustainably produced, but also that they are manufactured under fair terms and conditions.
This Softshell Jacket for mother and child is manufactured with completely FC-free water proofing, which is environmentally friendly. This is the direct opposite of waterproofing containing FCs which are used in most rain jackets, whose manufacturing process allows some of the compound to reach the environment, where it is rarely broken down. It is absorbed by people through water and food and accumulates within the body.
In addition, mamalila does not use a PTFE bearing membrane, instead, a membrane from Polyurethane is used, which is harmless.
The jackets are maunufactured by a GOTS- and BSCI-certified producer, which guarantees fair payment and good working conditions.
- the jacket is machine washable at 40 degrees. Please to not use fabric softener!
- to refresh the water repellency after washing, simply put the jacket in a tumble dryer at a medium temperature setting or iron at 1
- after serveral washes we would recommend using an FC-free product to refresh the water proofing e.g. TX.DIRECT SPRAY-ON®from Nikwax. The jacket should first be washed using nikwax TECH WASH ®
mamalila's Tipp: Jacket is tailored, generously cut
Order mama-size only, children (up to 1,5-2 years) and pregnant bellies will fit in our babywearing and maternity inserts! Happy to advise when unsure by size selection!
|Brust / Chest||87-92cm||93-98cm||99-104cm||105-110cm||111-115cm||116-120cm|
|Hüfte / Hips||91-99cm||100-108cm||109-116cm||117-124cm||125-131cm||132-139cm|
|Ärmellänge der Jacke|
sleeve measurement of jacket
|65,0 cm||65,5 cm||66,0 cm||66,5 cm||67,0 cm||67,5 cm|