With their cosy fleece lining, the booties keep baby's feet warm in autumn and winter - whether in the stroller or under the babywearing jacket. They are windproof and thickly padded, making them the ideal complement to the WinterWander winter parka! The winter booties fit babies aged three to about twelve months and can be put on directly over socks as well as over baby walkers.
Depending on the size, they are suitable for shoe sizes 18 to 20. The booties are modelled on the shape of the foot, are easy to put on and above all: stay on! This is ensured by an adjustable drawstring around the ankle and an elastic band at the calf.
Function and features:
- adjustable drawstring at the ankle ensures a good fit
- additional elastic at the calf
- warm and ultra soft lining
- robust, water-repellent and breathable
suitable for babies (6 to 12 months) with shoe size 18 to 20
- Outer fabric: 100 % recycled polyester with SympaTex® membrane (polyester)
- Padding: 100 % polyester, partly recycled (Thermolite® Ecomade)
- Lining: 100 % recycled Polyester
- machine washable at 30 degrees, delicate cycle
- no fabric softener
- iron after washing or tumble dry, refreshes the water repellency
Re-impregnation with FC-free products, e.g. Nikwax