During winter, when you go out with your baby or your baby bump, you will need a warm layer for the two of you to cuddle up in. At the same time, you want to look good and be fashionably dressed. If that's what you're looking for, this puffer babywearing coat is the right choice for you. Because it gives us a "hygge" feeling - cosy but stylish - we've christened it Copenhagen!|
You can wear this quilted coat in many ways: there are zips on the sides to expand the coat for pregnancy. As soon as your baby is born, you zip in the baby insert, first at the front, then later at the back, and you can wear your baby with you under your coat. And when you're out on your own, you can close the sides and have a slim fitting coat, or you can leave them open as wide as you like and be a little bit more oversized.
Plus, it's got lots of details to boost your snuggle factor - designed by moms, so we know where women get cold!
Features and Details:
- vegan and recycled
- suitable for sub-zero temperatures
- two warmly lined pockets, closable with zip
- fitted sleeve cuffs as wind stopper
- comfortable large hood, cosily lined
- lined collar and back
- adjustable width at neck
- neck protector can be folded up or down, depending on wearing height and age of Baby
- cosy lining at the back of the neck
- can be closed in front of the chest
- can be worn on the front and back
The jacket fits over you and your carried baby. When doing so, the baby is carried in a carrier/sling, regardless of the model.
- side zips to widen the jacket
- length: approx. 2/3 thigh
- slightly longer at the back
- can be opened at the sides for an oversized look
- size S = 38
- fits straight figures and thanks to the side zips also wider hips
- Shell: 100% Polyester, recycled
- Padding: 100% polyester (95% recycled)
- Lining: 100% Polyester, recycled
- Fleece: 100% polyester
- wash separately at 30 degrees gentle cycle (wool/fine), extra rinse
- close the zippers beforehand
- max. 800 spin cycle
- lie flat to dry
- iron on a low heat after washing to refresh the water repellent coating
Use your normal clothing size as a guide, even if you are pregnant.
The side zips provide space for your baby bump, and the baby insert takes care of your baby. It fits from 0 - approx. 2 years.
|Brust / Chest||85-95cm||89-99cm||97-107cm||105-115cm||113-123cm||125-135cm|
|Hüfte / Hips||92-102cm||96-106cm||104-114cm||112-122cm||120-130cm||132-142cm|
|Ärmellänge der Jacke
sleeve measurement of jacket