The mumsies have been recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as being hip-healthy when worn as directed.This stunning new sustainable cord mumsie oozes comfort and style in a deliciously soft and smooth deep navy corduroy.
- Includes a removable black jersey sling for extra support
- Side panels with three rows of buttons for adjusting + jersey gusset for growing bellies
- Safety tested to carry up to 40lbs/ 18kgs lbs
- Safety buckles weight tested to 150lbs/70kg
- Removable shoulder pads/clip covers for extra comfort
- Double adjustable shoulder straps
- 97% cotton 3% spandex + 100% cotton jersey sling
- 83cm inseam
- The deep navy hue of the frenchie changes subtly in the light, capturing the luxe nature of this beautiful corduroy.
The frenchie will 'wear in' about half a size and shrink back with the wash.
Mumsie: 97% cotton 3% spandex +
Sling: 100% cotton
- close all fasteners before wash
- wash cold or up to 30 degree
- do not tumble dry
Mid to high rise and fitted to the ankle, these are a slimmer fit. We suggest sizing up if you prefer a more relaxed wear. Wear with leg cuff or unfold for a longer leg (32in/83cm inseam unfolded).
The denim is super stretchy and highly comfortable. Use your normal size - when in doubt, we recommend sizing up.If you are unsure measure the widest part of your hips and use the chart.
Send us a message with any sizing questions - and don't worry if they don't fit, we have super easy returns and exchanges within Europe.
You can carry your baby within the mumsie from around 3 month until toddler age. And it fits for your pregnancy until you give birth thanks to the adjustable snaps around your waist.