Transitional coat for (expectant) moms
You can use our maternity coat Dublin in all phases of pregnancy: At the beginning you can simply adjust the waist size so that the coat adapts to your silhouette, later you zip in the included pregnancy insert and expand the coat for your growing baby bump. At the same time, Dublin is also a babywearing coat: it comes with a baby insert that you can use after the birth of your child to take your baby in a sling or carrier under the coat. Dublin's high breathability makes it ideal when the weather is changeable. The combination of membrane and inner lining made of organic cotton ensure optimal wearing comfort.|
Light and casual - looks good!
Because with a transitional coat you never really know if you'll need it, it's best to have it just in case. Dublin is lightweight and can be easily stowed in your bag, so it's not in your way, but quickly at hand when the weather changes. At the same time, its lightweight feel and matt sheen give this maternity coat a special style that makes it very easy to combine - whether with skirts or trousers, sneakers or boots, casual or dressy.
Sustainable? For sure
For our Dublin, we combine recycled polyester with skin and environmentally-friendly organic cotton. This means, for example, that fewer pesticides are used and the consumption of water and resources is reduced. In addition, the coat is impregnated FC-free and packaged plastic-free - ex works! Above all it is important to us that the coat accompanies you through your family's everyday life beyond pregnancy and becomes a much-loved and worn piece of clothing over the years - with or without a baby. Because longevity is the best sustainability.
What you can expect
Urban rain coat
- casual style
- easy to combine
- beautiful silhouette: adjustable waist
- two outer pockets with flap
- windproof and water resistant, suitable for light showers with taped seams in the shoulder area
- well-fitting hood, adjustable in two positions
- gradually folding baby hood with integrated head support for sleeping babies
- high, adjustable baby neck protection against draughts and rain
Flexible and mobile
- pleasantly light to carry
- convenient to stow
- 2-way zipper for more freedom of movement
- adjustable cuffs
- Outer fabric: 100% polyester made from recycled PET bottles + PU membrane (PTFE-free), 10,000 mm water column
- Lining body: 100% organic cotton (OCS100)
- Lining sleeves: 100% recycled polyester
- Waterproofing FC free (Bionic Finish Eco)
This is how sustainable Dublin is:
- minimal resource consumption due to recycled material
- no pesticides
- reduced water consumption in production
- plastic-free packaging ex works
- no chemicals that are difficult to degrade / harmful to health (FC, PTFE)
- long-lasting due to multi-use
- high resale value thanks to excellent quality
- fairly produced (BSCI and GOTS certified Factory)
Further information on sustainability
Dublin is easy to wash and care for if you follow these instructions:
- 30 degrees in the washing machine / delicate wash cycle
- no fabric softener (damages the membrane)
- iron carefully after washing, avoiding seams and zippers (maintains the water-repellent property)
After about four to five washes it may be advisable to re-impregnate, please use FC-free agents such as Nikwax
Orientate yourself to your normal clothing size. It is important that the jacket fits you later on even without a baby.
There is room for your baby up to 1.5-2 years thanks to the insert.
You will need the pregnancy insert from about 7 months.
If you are unsure about the sizes, we will be happy to advise you!
|Brust / Chest||79-89cm||87-97cm||95-105cm||103-113cm||115-125cm|
|Hüfte / Hips||87-97cm||95-105cm||103-113cm||111-121cm||123-133cm|
|Ärmellänge der Jacke|
sleeve measurement of jacket