For all Seasons
With this maternity coat you are flexibly equipped for any weather: when it's windy, raining or snowing, Berlin protects you with a windproof and waterproof membrane, and the environmentally friendly impregnation lets water simply run off. This is perfect when you're on the road or travelling, when you don't know exactly what the weather will be like - or in the transitional season, a time when the weather can change multiple times daily. No matter what the weather, the mamalila short coat is always ideal.|
For every occasion
We've combined natural materials with a casual cut that you can wear to the office or the playground for a look you'll love for years to come so that you don't have to choose between stylish and practical, between mom and fashion - the coat looks great and is wonderfully comfortable to wear. And because you feel comfortable in it even when your shape changes with your circumstances, with becoming a mom and being a mom. The advantageous, slightly flared A-cut makes sure of that.
For the environment - and for you
The material of this pregnancy coat is as special as its style: recycled polyester and eco-friendly organic cotton make for a soft mix with a minimal ecological footprint. That's because with recycled polyester we use existing raw materials, and growing organic cotton uses much less water than conventional cotton, so we minimise resource consumption overall.
Due to the mixture of high cotton content and recycled polyester, this coat is super comfortable to wear and you will feel good as soon as you slip it on. At the same time, the material is also sensitive and will develop a used look due to wear and tear, such as with jeans. This is primarily due to the membrane, which provides weather protection, in combination with the organic cotton and the organic colour.
In order to avoid increasing the used effect, we recommend that you wash the coat as little as possible and follow our care instructions when washing.
What you can expect
- ONE coat for ALL seasons
- urban look variable and weatherproof
- innovative, sustainable material mix: organic cotton and recycled polyester plus eco-friendly membrane and coating conserves resources and the environment
- breathable, wind and water repellent for a comfortable climate under the jacket
- zippered pockets so that nothing falls out
- baby insert with extra removable lining so that mum and baby can regulate their heat requirements individually
- adjustable neck protection for baby - suitable for all carrying heights
- baby head support for sleeping babies - for both front and back carrying
- detachable mum hood: for wearing on the back or to change your style
- Sustainable organic cotton blended with recycled polyester, durable and abrasion resistant
- breathable, wind and water resistant PU-membrane (7,000mm water column)
- Inside lined with 100% organic cotton
Removable quilted inlay:
- Recycled Polyester with vegan padding
More information on material
- Organic Cotton, certified by Organic Content Standard (OCS100)
- Recycled polyester
- FC-free impregnation for water repellency
- PFOS/PFOA-free membrane
- Made under fair conditions
Further information on sustainability
- Gentle machine wash maximum 30°C (delicate wash cycle, hand wash or wool wash cycle)
- Close all zips and buttons, zip in inserts and always wash with them
- Carefully pre-treat stains with a soft cloth (lining can be washed together with coat)
- Turn inside out and use a special detergent for membrane garments
- Wash separately
- Select the lowest spin speed
- Air dry - no tumble dryer
- Iron to point 1 - avoid seams and zips
- Re-impregnate if necessary - we recommend Nikwax Cotton Proof
These and other care products can be found in our Webshop
mamalilas Tipp: The short coat has an A-Form
Select mom's size when ordering, the baby insert will make the space needed for child (up to an age of 1.5-2 years). The flared cut means that many pregnant women can fit their baby bump under the coat without an additional insert; however, a pregnancy insert can be ordered later if required.
Happy to advise when unsure by size selection!
|measurements of the coat:|
|sleeve measurment of the coat||78,0 cm||79,5 cm||81,0 cm||82,5 cm||84,0 cm|
|full back length of the coat||89,5 cm||90,5 cm||91,5 cm||92,5 cm||92,5 cm|
If you are between two sizes with small shoulders you should order the smaller size. If you have broader shoulders then order the larger size. The A-Form makes the waist and hip width irrelevant.