Stylish and functional
The casual style and the many little Details of this coat leave nothing to be desired when you, as a mom, are out and about while babywearing. The silky sheen and the light feel give this babywearing coat a very special touch – thanks to the great combination of organic cotton and high-quality recycled polyester. What's more, you can combine the coat perfectly with a skirt or pants, casual or trendy. |
Made for you as a mother in spring, summer and autumn
This babywearing coat will accompany you on day trips, on holiday and in everyday life and will protect you and your baby against wind and small showers. Thanks to its high breathability, Dublin is ideal when the weather is changeable. The combination of membrane and inner lining made of organic cotton ensure optimal comfort for mom and baby.
You can use it not only for babywearing, but also as a mackintosh during pregnancy: at the beginning, you can simply adjust the waist size so that the coat adapts to your silhouette. Later, you can zip in the enclosed pregnancy insert and expand the coat for your growing baby bump.
Sustainable? For sure
It is important to us that the coat accompanies you through motherhood, but also becomes a much loved and worn piece of clothing for you alone. Because longevity is the best form of sustainability. What's more, Dublin is made completely sustainably: We combine recycled polyester with skin and environmentally-friendly materials, so that fewer pesticides are used and the consumption of water and resources is reduced. In addition, the coat is packaged plastic-free – ex works!
What you can expect
Urban transitional coat
- casual style
- easy to combine
- beautiful silhouette: adjustable waist
- two outer pockets with flap
- windproof and water resistant, suitable for short showers with taped seams in the shoulder area
- well-fitting hood, adjustable in two positions
- gradually folding baby hood with integrated head support for sleeping babies
- high, adjustable baby neck protection against draughts and rain
Flexible and mobile
- pleasantly light to carry
- convenient to stow
- 2-way zipper for more freedom of movement
- adjustable cuffs
- Outer fabric: 100% polyester made from recycled PET bottles + PU membrane (PTFE-free), 10,000 mm water column
- Lining body: 100% organic cotton (OCS100)
- Lining sleeves: 100% recycled polyester
- Waterproofing FC free (Bionic Finish Eco)
This is how sustainable Dublin is:
- minimal resource consumption due to recycled material
- no pesticides
- reduced water consumption in production
- plastic-free packaging ex work
- no chemicals that are difficult to degrade / harmful to health (FC, PTFE)
- long-lasting due to multi-use
- high resale value thanks to excellent quality
- fairly produced (BSCI and GOTS certified Factory)
Further information on sustainability
Dublin is easy to wash and care for if you follow these instructions:
- 30 degrees in the washing machine / delicate wash cycle
- no fabric softener (damages the membrane)
- iron carefully after washing, avoiding seams and zippers (maintains the water-repellent property)
After about four to five washes it may be advisable to re-impregnate, please use FC-free agents such as Nikwax .
Order your normal size, children (up to 1,5-2 years) and pregnant bellies will fit in our babywearing and maternity inserts! Happy to advise when unsure by size selection!
Our jackets come rather big than small, therefore you might size up. This table helps you to find your right size. Tipps how to measure yourself are here: https://www.mamalila.de/Size-Selections
|Brust / Chest||-||47cm||51cm||55cm||59cm||65cm||-|
|Hüfte / Hips||-||51cm||55cm||59cm||63cm||69cm|
|Rückenlänge / Back Length||-||83cm||85cm||85cm||87cm||87cm||-|
You have measured your own jacket, compare them to the measurements of the Dublin coat here to find your perfect fit.
|Measurements of the jacket:||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|