The Berlin short coat is extremely versatile, thanks to the removable quilted lining you can wear it at any time of the year.
In summer it can be worn as a summer coat capable of withstanding the occasional rain shower, and in winter as a winter jacket for you and your baby or baby bump. An integrated wind and waterproof membrane provides the necessary weather protection.|
We have chosen a casual cut that you can wear to the playground as well as to the office. The great blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester gives the coat a nice touch. And to keep you comfortable as your figure changes with motherhood, it has a slightly flared A-cut that is always flattering.
Please note that due to the cotton Content the coat will show traces of wear over time. We therefore recommend that you treat the coat carefully when washing it - see care instructions.
- detachable lining
- removable mom Hood
- two closable pockets
- windproof and water-repellent
- baby hood, can be folded out in several positions
- head support for sleeping kids
- adjustable neck protection for baby
- detachable lining
- can be used on the front and back
- as the coat is A-shaped and flared towards the bottom, it may fit during pregnancy without the extra insert.
- if not: the pregnancy extension can be ordered as an option pregnancy insert short coat Berlin
- 60% organic cotton + 40% recycled Polyester outer fabric
- FC-free impregnation (Bionic Finish Eco)
- wind and waterproof PU-membrane (7,000mm water column)
- nside lined with 100% organic cotton
Removable quilted inlay:
- 100% recycled polyester with vegan Polyester padding
- 100% organic cotton (Organic Content Standard, OCS100)
- Reinfored and lined with recycled polyester
- FC-free impregnation for water repellency
- PFOS/PFOA-free membrane
- Made under fair conditions
Further information on sustainability
- Gentle machine wash maximum 30°C (delicate wash cycle, hand wash or wool wash cycle)
- Close all zips and buttons, zip in inserts, always wash together
- Turn inside out
- Do not use a regular detergent or fabric softerner
- Use a mild or wool detergent
- Wash separately
- Select the lowest spin speed
- Air dry - no tumble dryer
- Iron to point 1 - avoid seams and zips
- Re-impregnate if necessary - we recommend Nikwax Cotton Proof
These and other care products can be found in our Webshop at https://www.mamalila.de/Care-products
mamalilas tip: the coat is for a loose fit
When choosing a size: simply order your normal clothing size, your child will have room with the baby insert up to the age of 1.5-2 years. Due to the flared cut, many pregnant women can fit their baby bump under the coat without the additional insert; if necessary, you can order the pregnancy insert later.
|measurements of the coat:|
|sleeve measurment of the coat||78,0 cm||79,5 cm||81,0 cm||82,5 cm||84,0 cm|
|full back length of the coat||89,5 cm||90,5 cm||91,5 cm||92,5 cm||92,5 cm|
If you are between two sizes with small shoulders you should order the smaller size. If you have broader shoulders then order the larger size. The A-Form makes the waist and hip width irrelevant.