- The A cut provides space for the growing belly even without insert, if necessary a maternity insert can be ordered separately
- mamalila concept: maternity coat, babywearing coat and smart office friendly everyday companion
- Moms hood can be rolled up for back carrying
- Babys neck opening is adjustable to protect against draughts
- For more freedom of movement: the removable quilted lining has 25% more padding on the body than on the arms
- Innovative, sustainable material mix: organic cotton, recycled polyester plus environmentally friendly membrane and coating
- Versatile coat for all seasons and all kinds of weather
- Breathable, wind and water repellent
- High wearing comfort: very warm and yet surprisingly light
- Babywearing insert with hood, adjustable neck protection and removable lining, so that mother and child can individually regulate their hear requirements
- breathable, wind and water repellent
- Water column: 7.000 mm
The outer coat is made from the finest organic cotton, which makes it so comfortable to wear, but at the same time less resistant to abrasion when compared to a similar coat made of synthetic materials. Heavy use may cause colour changes on edges and seams.
More information on material
- FC-free impregnation
- PFOS/PFOA-free membrane
- Organic cotton
- Recycled polyester
Further information on sustainability
- Turn the coat inside out to wash and ideally wash the coat separately.
- If available, use the hand wash cycle on your washing machine and set to “cold”, alternatively wash the coat "cold" on a gentle cycle (maximum spin speed of 600 revolutions).
- Please use a mild detergent without optical brightener and no fabric softener.
- Hang to dry after washing.
- Treating the coat with heat will reactivate the water repellent function of the coat. Please iron the coat on a low level heat, taking care to avoid the buttons and zippers.
- As required the outer coat should be treated with an FC-free impregnation to refresh the rain protection. We recommend Cotton Proof® by Nikwax, which will also refresh the overall appearance of the coat.
These and other care products can be found in our Webshop at https://www.mamalila.de/Care-products
mamalilas Tipp: The short coat has an A-Form
Choose mama-size only, children (up to 1,5-2 years) and pregnant bellies will fit in our babywearing and maternity inserts!
Happy to advise when unsure by size selection!
|measurements of the coat:|
|sleeve measurment of the coat||78,0 cm||79,5 cm||81,0 cm||82,5 cm||84,0 cm|
|full back length of the coat||89,5 cm||90,5 cm||91,5 cm||92,5 cm||92,5 cm|
If you are between two sizes with small shoulders you should order the smaller size. If you have broader shoulders then order the larger size. The A-Form makes the waist and hip width irrelevant.