In the Jet Shortie by The Mumsie, you and your baby or baby bump can enjoy the summer season in style. When your baby wants to be carried, simply place them in the upper part of the shorts, and you'll have your hands free.
If you're still pregnant, the width of the shorts can be adjusted. Alternatively, you can style the Jet Shortie according to your preferences, for your own enjoyment!
Just sit your baby into the upper part of your Mumsie overall, and you'll always have a baby carrier with you. Whether you're on a trip to the lake, when your child gets tired, or when you need some extra cuddle time, the Mumsie is perfect. Even breastfeeding on the go works great with a Mumsie!
Recommended for babies from 3 months to toddler age. The Mumsie has been safety tested and is recommended by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, as it promotes healthy hip development for your baby when used correctly.
Watch the instructional video to find out how it works.
Here's what you can expect:
- Black overall with short legs made of cotton
- A removable black jersey sling with black and white gingham details that can be attached to the shorts, providing additional support for your carried baby like a wrap.
- The option to expand the width at the side for pregnancy
- Safety tested to carry up to 40 lbs / 18 kg
- Safety buckles weight tested up to 150 lbs / 70 kg
- Double adjustable shoulder straps
- Additionally, removable shoulder pads to cover the buckles for extra comfort.
66% Cotton, 2% Spandex Stretch Denim, 33% recycled polyester
100% cotton jersey sling
Wash before first use
close all fasteners before wash
wash cold or up to 30 degree
do not tumble dry