Because wool regulates temperature, it is an ideal material for babies, keeping them warm without overheating. These newborn booties made from 100% boiled wool keep little feet warm without overheating. They are the smallest version among the mamalila booties and fit from birth to about six months.The boiled wool booties are modelled on the shape of the foot, are easy to put on - and stay on: the adjustable drawstring around the ankle makes sure of that. They match the Vienna hooded babywearing coat in terms of colour, as they are made from the remnants from coat production and would otherwise be thrown away: that's what makes them so sustainable!If your baby has already outgrown the newborn size, you can find the second size "Baby" from us. This fits up to the age of one year.
What you can expect
- Boiled wool booties for warm baby feet
- Easy to put on with good fit and support
- Suitable for newborns and babies up to the age of about 6 months
- Matching colour to the Vienna hooded babywearing coat
100% wool Made from remnants from coat production
- Pure wool
- Produced in Europe
- Minimal resource consumption through upcycling of remnants
- More information on sustainability
- Hand wash only or have professionally cleaned
- If hand washing, only use a wool detergent, then lay flat to dry - do not wring!
Wool's natural dirt-repelling properties mean that booties usually only need to be washed very rarely.