This outdoor parka for babywearing in winter is perfect for active mothers who like to be outside with their baby on cold or rainy days and therefore need reliable protection from bad weather.
Innovative materials ensure maximum comfort, which you feel immediately. For example, the vegan Thermolite® padding, which is modelled on nature: as with down, a hollow core in the fibre stores air and therefore warmth. This makes the carrying parka cuddly warm and at the same time very light - the perfect combination for a winter babywearing jacket.
Despite its lightness, it is extremely robust: the outer fabric with SympaTex® membrane and taped seams ensures that the babywearing jacket is absolutely waterproof and can withstand walks in the rain.
The baby insert has our mamalila head support and an adjustable neck and rain protection for the child, so that the baby is also completely protected.
This babywearing parka is an absolute highlight in terms of sustainability: 100% recycled polyester, climate-neutral SympaTex® fabric, delivered without packaging, FC-free impregnation... you can find more details under the keyword "sustainability".
And because it can be worn so wonderfully without a bump or baby, it is a hot candidate for your next favourite winter jacket!This winter jacket offers 100% protection against bad weather and icy temperatures and quite simply feels great!
What you can expect:
- First outdoor parka for babywearing
- 100% protection against weather combined with high wearing comfort
- Environmentally friendly, high quality Sympatex membrane
- Taped seams
- Vegan padding Thermolite®
- 100% recyclable materials
- 2 way zippers
- Comfortable arm/shoulder area for full freedom of movement
- Oversized pockets
- Drawstring against draughts
- Soft cuffs for windproof closure
- Foldable moms hood
- Waterproof baby hood
- Adjustable neck protection for baby
- Head support for sleeping babies
Outer fabric: 100% recycled polyester with SympaTex® membrane (polyester) 20,000 mm water column
Waterproof, windproof, breathable
Padding: 100% polyester, partly recycled (Thermolite® Ecomade)
Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- machine washable at 30 degrees on a gentle cycle, close the zippers beforehand
- suitable detergent for functionl clotheing, e.g. Tech Wash® from Nikwax
- do not use fabric softener!
- iron on a low heat after washing to refresh the water repellent coating
If the water repellency of the jacket wears off after a few washes despite heat treatment, you can easily re-waterproof the jacket, preferably with an FC-free waterproofing agent such as Nikwax TX.DIRECT SPRAY-ON
Orientate yourself to your normal clothing size. It is important that the jacket fits you later on even without a baby.
There is room for your baby up to 1.5-2 years thanks to the insert.
You will need the pregnancy insert from about 7 months.
If you are unsure about the sizes, we will be happy to advise you!
|Brust / Chest
|Hüfte / Hips
|Ärmellänge der Jacke
sleeve measurement of jacket